Hello and welcome back to another interesting video here at #Essien’sReport.
Like we ALWAYS say, for you to get more HIGH QUALITY AND LATEST VIDEOS, News and other happenings in Nigeria, make sure you join the community by clicking on the RED #SUBSCRIBE BUTTON below this video, then hit the Bell Icon so you get First-Hand notifications immediately we release new content.
Here at Essien’s Report, we always release high-quality videos, latest news, entertainment, Sports and other interesting videos in Nigeria. So if you’re interested in this type of contents, make sure to subscribe to NEVER miss any videos.
Now, In today’s video, we’re going to look at how Atiku revealed the FULL LIST of 30 Corrupt People and Politicians Controlling Nigeria Under Buhari’s Watch
1. The former governor of Edo State and National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole
2.The serving senator and former Governor of Nasarawa State, Abdullahi Adamu
3. The Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed;
4. Former Lagos State governor and National Leader of the APC, Senator Bola Tinubu;
5. Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abba Kyari;
6. Sacked former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal
7. The Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai;
8. The minister of state transport (Aviation), Senator Hadi Sirika;
9. The First Lady, Hajia Aisha Buhari;
10. The Executive Director, National Film and Video Censors Board, Mr. Adedayo Thomas;
11. The former governor of Bauchi State, Adamu Muazu;
12. Former Osun State Deputy Governor, Senator Iyiola Omisore;
13. Former pension chief, Abdulrasheed Maina; f
14. Former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro;
15. The former governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu.
16. Bauchi State government under Governor Isa Yuguda;
17. The former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio;
18. Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo;
19. Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje;
20. A two-term former governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Seminu Turaki;
21. In-law to President Buhari, who is the Executive Secretary, Border Communities Development Agency (BDCA), Alhaji Junaid Abdullahi,
22. The former governor of the state who is currently in charge of Buhari’s campaign in Sokoto State, Alhaji Aliyu Wamako.
23. The gubernatorial candidate of the APC in Imo State and a close associate of President Buhari, Senator Hope Uzodimma;
24. Serving Minister of Transportation and Director-General of the Buhari Campaign Organisation in 2015, who has been charged with the task of ensuring that Buhari is elected a second time, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi;
25. The Zamfara State governor, Alhaji Abdul’ aziz Yari.
26. The Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Maikanti Baru;
27. The suspended Director-General, National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr. Ayodele Oke.
Watch the continuation in Part 2 – Subscribe To Get Notified When We Release It.